GECU is seeking members who are interested in the responsibility of managing the fiscal solvency and growth of GECU. As a Board member, your willingness to serve GECU members will ensure the continued success of the entire membership and credit union. Since 1952, GECU has been under the direction of a volunteer Board of Directors elected by the membership. Each board term is three (3) years.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and an active member of the credit union for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Personal financial obligations must be current and timely with no credit blemish of fiscal mismanagement.
- Must be eligible for surety bond at standard rates.
- Demonstrated experience working with volunteer groups or in public service and displayed interest and enthusiasm in the continued successful operations of GECU and the credit union movement.
- Ability to attend scheduled monthly board meetings and additional meetings as needed.